Timely completion of the M.A.Sc. degree requirements is a condition of financial support and continued registration.
- Five approved graduate courses
- JDE1000H “Ethics in Research” Seminar
- ECE Colloquium: Distinguished Lecture Series
- Attendance at the DLS is mandatory for all M.A.Sc. students.
- M.A.Sc. Thesis Proposal
- Final Oral Examination of M.A.Sc. Thesis
Schedule for Timely Completion of M.A.Sc. Program:
|Program Entry||5 Courses + JDE1000H||Thesis Proposal||Thesis Research and Write-up||Thesis Oral Examination|
|September 2019||Complete over Fall 2019 and Winter 2020||Complete by May 2020||Complete over Summer 2020 through Summer 2020||Complete by August 2021|
|January 2020||Complete over Winter 2020 and Fall 2020||Complete by September 2020||Complete over Fall 2020 and Fall 2021||Complete by December 2021|