Timely completion of the MASc degree requirements is a condition of financial support and continued registration.
- Five approved technical graduate courses
- JDE1000H “Ethics in Research” Seminar
- ECE Colloquium: Distinguished Lecture Series
- Attendance at the DLS is mandatory for all MASc students.
- MASc Thesis Proposal
- MASc Oral Examination (MOE) of MASc Thesis
Schedule for Timely Completion of MASc Program:
|Program Entry||5 Courses + JDE1000H||Thesis Proposal||Thesis Research and Write-up||Thesis Oral Examination|
|September 2021||Complete over Fall 2021 and Winter 2022||Complete by May 2022||Complete over Summer 2022 through Summer 2023||Complete by August 2023|
|January 2022||Complete over Winter 2022 and Fall 2022||Complete by September 2022||Complete over Fall 2022 through Fall 2023||Complete by December 2023|