Timely completion of the M.A.Sc. degree requirements is a condition of financial support and continued registration.
- Five approved graduate courses
- JDE1000H “Ethics in Research” Seminar
- ECE Colloquium: Distinguished Lecture Series
- Attendance at the DLS is mandatory for all M.A.Sc. students.
- M.A.Sc. Thesis Proposal
- Final Oral Examination of M.A.Sc. Thesis
Schedule for Timely M.A.Sc. Completion:
|Cohort||5 Courses +
|Thesis Proposal||Thesis Research
|September 2017||Complete over Fall 2017 and Winter 2018||Complete by May 2018||Complete over Summer 2018 through Summer 2019||Complete by August 2019|
|January 2018||Complete over Winter 2018 and Fall 2018||Complete by September 2018||Complete over Fall 2018 through Fall 2019||Complete by December 2019|
|September 2018||Complete over Fall 2018 and Winter 2019||Complete by May 2019||Complete over Summer 2019 through Summer 2020||Complete by August 2020|
|January 2019||Complete over Winter 2019 and Fall 2019||Complete by September 2019||Complete over Fall 2019 through Fall 2020||Complete by December 2020|