Timely completion of the MASc degree requirements is a condition of financial support and continued registration.
- Five approved technical graduate courses
- JDE1000H “Ethics in Research” Seminar
- ECE Colloquium: Distinguished Lecture Series
- Attendance at the DLS is mandatory for all MASc students.
- MASc Thesis Proposal
- MASc Oral Examination (MOE) of MASc Thesis
Schedule for Timely Completion of MASc Program:
|Program Entry||5 Courses + JDE1000H||Thesis Proposal||Thesis Research and Write-up||Thesis Oral Examination|
|May 2022||Complete over Fall 2022 and Winter 2023||Complete by January 2023||Complete over Winter 2023 through Winter 2024||Complete by April 2024|
|Sep. 2022||Complete over Fall 2022 and Winter 2023||Complete by May 2023||Complete over Summer 2023 through Summer 2024||Complete by August 2024|
|Jan. 2023||Complete over Winter 2023 and Fall 2023||Complete by September 2023||Complete over Fall 2023 through Fall 2024||Complete by December 2024|