Antonio Liscidini (S’99 M’06 SM ‘13) was born in Tirano, Italy, in 1977. He received the Laurea degree (summa cum laude) and PhD. in electrical engineering from the University of Pavia, Pavia, Italy, in 2002 and 2006 respectively. He was a summer intern at National Semiconductors in 2003 (Santa Clara, CA) studying poly phase filters and CMOS LNAs. From 2008 to 2012 he was assistant professor at the University of Pavia and consultant for Marvell Semiconductors in the area of integrated circuit design. In December 2012 he joined the Edward S. Rogers Sr. Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering of the University of Toronto. His research interests are in the implementations of transceivers and frequency synthesizers for cellular and ultra low power applications.
- Associate Editor of the IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II: Express Briefs
- Program Committee European Solid State Circuit Conference (ESSCIRC) and International Solid State circuit conference (ISSCC)
- Best Student Paper Award at IEEE Symposium on VLSI Circuits (2005)
- Best Invited Paper Award at Custom Integrated Circuit Conference (2012)
- Senior Member of IEEE and Solid-State Circuit Society