Important Notes for 2021-2022
- All ECE courses in the 2021-22 academic year will be taught in person unless indicated as ‘Online’ in the ‘Room’ column on the timetable.
- Graduate courses offered Online across the Faculty of Applied Science & Engineering are listed here.
- Please note that there are different types of online courses.
- Online Synchronous (SYNC) meeting sections require online attendance at a specific time for some or all activities. Attendance at a specific location is not required for any activities or exams.
- Asynchronous (ASYNC) meeting sections do not require attendance at a specific time or location for any activities or exams.
- Please note that the catalogues and ACORN list all graduate courses belonging to ECE. Not all courses listed in the catalogues and/or on ACORN will be offered every year. The timetables list the graduate courses that will be offered in the 2021-22 academic year.
- The timetables are subject to change. Students are strongly advised to check the timetables regularly for any revisions to the schedule or classroom location.
- M.Eng. students are encouraged to also review the ELITE course timetables.
Biomedical Engineering: Timetable, Catalogue