Teaching Assistant Positions in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Teaching Assistant positions are available in the Department and their allocation is governed by a Union Collective Agreement (CUPE 3902 Unit 1).
- The job postings can be found on the University of Toronto CUPE 3902 Unit 1 Job Posting Board, and may also sent electronically to graduate applicant alias and/or posted on the CUPE 3902 Bulletin Board across the hall from the ECE Undergraduate Studies Office, Sandford Fleming Building Basement Room 600A.
- The Fall term application and hiring process takes place between June to August and all applicants are notified of the outcome of their applications on or before August 7.
- Winter TA positions are posted in the fall and the hiring results will be given on or before December 7.
- Teaching Assistant inquiries can be sent to email@example.com
- CUPE 3902 Unit 1 web site link (includes Collective Agreement, Benefits information, etc.) – CUPE 3902 Unit 1
- Hiring preference is given to current or admitted graduate students.
- The Department considers all completed on-line applications submitted by the deadline but the competition for certain jobs can be keen. A position cannot be guaranteed.
- All jobs are posted in accordance with the CUPE 3902 Unit 1 Collective Agreement. It is understood that some announcements of vacancies are tentative, pending final course determinations and enrollment and approval of the Associate Chairs of Undergraduate and Graduate Studies.
- Departmental Hiring Policy
*** 2017-2018 TA Positions will be posted in June, 2017.***