Where can I find all information about my program?
You can find comprehensive information, including rules and regulations, in the Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering Calendar. The calendar is only available on-line through the Registrar’s website. It is the definitive resource of your academic life here, so please read it!

Can I take my Humanities requirement during the summer?
Yes. But if you are an Honours student, this may be affect your eligibility for Honours. Please contact the office (engineering@utoronto.ca) for more details.

What is considered acceptable work for the 600 Hours practical experience requirement?
All information on the 600 hours requirement can be found in the Calendar.
The form for submitting your 600 hours requirement can be found here.
If you would like more information about what is acceptable, please contact the Undergraduate Studies Office at engineering@utoronto.ca.

Where can I find information on admissions requirements or general information about the department?
The ECE Undergraduate Office does not handle Admission work.  All Admissions information can be found in the Admissions Office in GB157 or by contacting engineering@utoronto.ca. Additional information can be found on the following website:  http://www.engineering.utoronto.ca

Where can I find information about pursuing Graduate Studies in Engineering?
All information on Graduate Studies in ECE can be found on the graduate section of the website. If you have any questions, you can e-mail them at ecegradoffice@utoronto.ca.

How do I locate my instructor or TA?
This information is located on our website under Faculty and Staff. Your instructor can provide you with the contact information for your TAs.

I am interested in transferring to another Engineering program. How do I go about this?

  • Requests to transfer between Engineering programs and from full-time to part-time or vice versa, are made through Quercus on the Registrar’s website. Make sure to pay close attention to the deadlines for transfer applications, found in the “Sessional Dates” section of the Academic Calendar.
  • If you have questions about the program you wish to transfer into, please do not hesitate to discuss it with that department’s advisor. Advisors are listed in the Curriculum section of the Academic Calendar.

Where is the Engineering Library?
The Library is located on the 2nd floor of the Sandford Fleming Building.  Locate the building on the campus map.

How do I get my ACORN PIN reactivated?
You must go to the Registrar’s Office, GB157, to have your PIN reactivated.

What is the code to the ECE Common Room?
ECE students will have T-Card swipe access into the ECE Common Room.