The Edward S. Rogers Sr. Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
University of Toronto
10 King's College Road, Room SFB600
Canada M5S 3G4
Undergraduate office hours
Monday to Friday, 8:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., with the following exceptions:
- Between July 1 and September 8, 2022 office hours are Monday to Friday, 8:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
By phone or email
Contacting an Academic Advisor
We’ve recently implemented a new booking procedure.
Have a question about your academic program requirements, need academic support, or looking for other support resources? Use the ECE live chat (weekdays, 9 a.m.–12 p.m.) to speak to a member of our team. If it requires more than a quick answer, you can book an appointment through the chat with the Undergraduate Office's Academic Advisor, Leanne Dawkins.
Outside of the hours above, email email@example.com for assistance and bookings.
Contacting an individual
Search for the specific faculty or staff member you want to contact through their office:
- Oversees and manages curriculum review and changes
- Manages and facilitates annual undergraduate teaching assignments for all ECE courses
- Oversees the TA selection and assignment process
- Provides student counselling support
- Chairs monthly Student-Staff meetings and 'Town Hall' meetings with students
- Approves 600 hours practical experience submissions for all ECE students