ECE Graduate Office Hours
The Graduate Office is open Monday to Friday, 8:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., with the following exceptions:
- All University of Toronto offices close for University/statutory holidays and the Winter Break.
- Between the Canada Day and Labour Day holidays office hours are Monday to Friday, 8:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Telephone and Email Inquiries
Current and prospective students are invited to contact the Graduate Office should they require information or assistance.
Please note that until January 31, 2022, the Graduate Office will be operating remotely in response to recent changes that the university has implemented to limit the spread of the COVID-19 Omicron variant. Should you have any questions about the University’s response to the pandemic, you are welcome to visit the University’s UTogether website.
Room 1107, Sandford Fleming (SF) Building
10 King’s College Road
University of Toronto
Toronto, Ontario M5S 3G4
Carli Chan, Graduate Office Assistant
- Front-line Student Advising
- Recruitment & Admissions
- New Student On-boarding & Orientation
Neda Demiri, Graduate Program Assistant
- Graduate Course Scheduling & Administration
- M.Eng. Degree Requirements & Program Completion
- M.A.Sc. Thesis Proposals & Program Completion (MOEs)
- Ph.D. Qualifying Examinations
Shawn Mitchell, Graduate Studies Administrator
Associate Chair, Graduate Studies
Professor Mo Mojahedi