In order to complete the application, applicants must navigate two web systems: the SGS web system and the ECE WEB SYSTEM. ECE is unable to consider any applicant who does not file their application on both web systems.
- Submit an applicant profile on the SGS web system.
- The SGS web system will prompt the applicant to pay the $110.00 CAD application fee. The fee may be paid on-line by credit card, or off-line by certified cheque or money order. Cheque or money order must be payable to the University of Toronto and forwarded to SGS, along with the payment form. Applications will not be processed until the application fee is received.
- Proceed to the ECE WEB SYSTEM where applicants will enter detailed information, including their 12-digit SGS applicant number, complete academic record, referee information, curriculum vitae, and statement of intent.
- Applicants who have completed IELTS, COPE or TOEFL must forward score reports electronically to the University of Toronto. The TOEFL Institution Code for the University of Toronto is 0982.
- Send the following materials to ECE:
- Printout of the applicant profile from the SGS web system
- Official transcripts
- Photocopy of the English facility score report or printout of the web-based score report
The postal address for ECE follows:
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
10 King’s College Road, Room 1107
University of Toronto
Toronto, Ontario M5S 3G4